[hatari-users] Video padding

Anders Eriksson ae at dhs.nu
Sat Oct 15 10:49:27 CEST 2011

On Sun, 9 Oct 2011, Eero Tamminen wrote:

>> It looks similar to the fullscreen mode when video/freq is not changed
>> and we keep the same desktop resolution. Perhaps Eero could add this
>> functionnality by extending the '--desktop' option ?
>
> If one currently uses --desktop option and does recording in fullscreen,
> does it already produce the desired result?
>
> I.e. this is a request to have something similar also in windowed mode:
> 	--fixed-rez 800x480
> ?

Hi,

sorry about the delay, it's been one of those weeks at work.

Good idea about using the --desktop option, I hadn't thought of that.
It works and the resolution changes doesn't give different sized frames.

The slight problem is that I get a 1680x1050 resolution video dump (or
bigger if I use an external screen) :-)

--fixed-rez 800x600 parameter sounds awesome, especially for windowed mode
:)

--
Anders Eriksson
ae at dhs.nu     http://www.dhs.nu/