[hatari-users] disk image filename not displayed after restoring a snapshot

Nicolas Pomarède npomarede at corp.free.fr
Sun Oct 9 19:34:57 CEST 2011

Hello

I noticed that if you press F12 and go into the floppy dialog after
restoring a snapshot that contains an inserted disk, the filenames are
not displayed in A: and B:

The filename is correctly saved/restored in floppy.c :

MemorySnapShot_Store(EmulationDrives[i].sFileName,
sizeof(EmulationDrives[i].sFileName));

But it's not copied into ConfigureParams.DiskImage.szDiskFileName[Drive]
and ConfigureParams.DiskImage.szDiskZipPath[Drive]

I don't think that calling Floppy_SetDiskFileName after restoring the
snapshot, because it could auto insert disk B (which we don't want,
because the user might have changed it before saving the snapshot).

Is it enough to update those 2 DiskImage's variable, or are there side
effect to take into account ?
Anyone willing to provide a patch for this ?

Nicolas