[hatari-users] Doubleclick not recognized with TOS 3.06

Uwe Seimet Uwe.Seimet at seimet.de
Sun Nov 8 16:22:57 CET 2009

Hi,

> That bug is new to me, I don't have a clue yet what could be wrong.
> I've opened a bug ticket to track this issue:

Thank you. By the way, when I single click with the middle (third) mouse key
this is treated like a double click, but double clicking with the left
mouse key has no effect. Please keep in mind that I only observe this bug
with TOS 3.06, not with EmuTOS.

> We don't have plans yet to increase the max. resolution - since nobody complained yet. But it should be quite easy to change this. What resolution do you need?

In the meantime I have patched vdi.h and set MAX_VDI_WIDTH to 1600 and
MAX_VDI_HEIGHT to 1200. This way I get a resolution of 1536x1200. But using
the full width of my screen, which would be great for working in full screen
mode, fails. hatari reports:

VDI screen: request = 1600x1200 at 1, aligned result = 1536x1200 at 1

Since 1600 can be devided by 16 I would have expected 1600x1200 to be a
legal resolution for hatari. Is there a technical reason why a screen
width of 1600 pixels is not supported?

Because the maximum resolution supported by the TT is 1280x960 I think
hatari should support this resolution out of the box, at least when emulating
a TT.

Best regards

Uwe