[hatari-users] Doubleclick not recognized with TOS 3.06

Thomas H. th.huth at gmx.de
Sun Nov 8 16:04:48 CET 2009

> Datum: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 19:20:17 +0100
> Von: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet at seimet.de>
>
> When trying to run hatari with an original German TOS 3.06 I noticed
> that doubleclicks do not work as they should. Two single clicks seem to be
> registered instead. With EmuTOS it works, but for various reasons TOS 3.06
> is the better choice for me. Any idea what might be wrong?

That bug is new to me, I don't have a clue yet what could be wrong.
I've opened a bug ticket to track this issue:

https://developer.berlios.de/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=16427&group_id=10436

> Are there any plans to support resolutions of more than 1024x768?

We don't have plans yet to increase the max. resolution - since nobody complained yet. But it should be quite easy to change this. What resolution do you need?

 Regards,
  Thomas