[hatari-users] Hatari BeOS/Sun (and Windows) users?

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Sat Oct 24 12:34:32 CEST 2009

Hi,

I noticed that the Hatari scandir() function emulation for BeOS and Sun
operating systems leaks memory and directories on errors.  I fixed that to
the version control, but cannot test it myself.

If somebody's still using Hatari on those operating systems, please check
that I didn't break anything (at least it seemed to compile fine).

I also took a look at the Windows scandir() function emulation and besides
potentially leaking, it seemed to be lacking some error handling (checking
return values etc).  If somebody's using Hatari on Windows, you could take
a look at the code and provide a patch.  (I would expect allocs to succeed
on normal Windows machine, but on embedded versions they might not.)

	- Eero