[hatari-users] BadMood 3.07a, PMdoom0.81

LAURENT SALLAFRANQUE LAURENT.SALLAFRANQUE at ARKEA.COM
Tue Aug 11 13:26:01 CEST 2009

Hello,

I've noticed a big speed improvement with badmood (3.07a) with the
latest DSP / 68030 accuracy and DSP cycles count.
Do you feel this speed improvement too ?
For me, the comment in the compatibility list is no more good.
I'm waiting for your return here.

Also for BadMood, is the latest version (3.07a) runs the heretic level
on a real Falcon or does it displays garbage as we have on the hatari
version ?
(doom.wad file works correctly, but heretic.wad file doesn't work with
the latest badMood version).

For PMDoom (the doom written by Patrice Mandin), I've never managed to
let it run on hatari.
Did someone here managed to let it work ?

Regards,

Laurent

--
Ce message et  toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres  le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.