[hatari-devel] Strange bug when saving desktop preferences

Uwe Seimet Uwe.Seimet at seimet.de
Sun Sep 18 09:58:19 CEST 2011

Hi,

> If somebody has still a working HD (my megafile doesn't boot up anymore),
> it would be nice if somebody could check on real HW whether ACCs etc are
> loaded from A: or C: when both are present...

If there is a floppy drive A: and a hard disk drive C: ACCs are loaded
from C: if C: is the boot drive, which it usually is if a bootable hard
disk driver is installed.

If the boot drive is D: or higher ACCs are still loaded from C:, unless
there are no ACCs on C: at all. In this case ACCs are loaded from the boot
drive. This is quite nice because it helps with booting ACCs from the
same drive as the AUTO folder without using any additional boot manager
software.

I hope this summary is correct ;-).

Best regards

Uwe