[hatari-devel] Looking for a floppy disk analyzer

Nicolas Pomarède npomarede at corp.free.fr
Sun Sep 4 15:34:24 CEST 2011

Hello

I'm looking for a program that would do low level analysis of a floppy
disk for Atari ST using the WD1772 FDC (read raw track data, display CRC
error if any, read sector headers, ...)

Many copy programs are doing this internally (Procopy if I recall
correctly partially prints the results) to handle protected disks, but
I'm looking for a program that would display the analysis results of the
track, I don't care if the program can't copy the track.

Anyone know a few programs of this kind ?

Nicolas