[hatari-devel] New STE DMA audio emulation

Eero Tamminen oak at helsinkinet.fi
Sat Sep 3 21:59:35 CEST 2011

Hi,

> On maanantai 04 heinäkuu 2011, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
>>> Btw.  Have you noticed that Hextracker mouse doesn't track host mouse
>>> properly in windowed mode?  After using Hextracker for a while, I
>>> cannot anymore move mouse cursor to a place where I could click on
>>> "Play"...
>>
>> No, I didn't really use the tracker, except for starting a mod.
>>
>> But I noticed that if I lock the mouse in windowed mode 'alt+m', after
>> a while the mouse was unlocked again and could exit Hatari's window
>> (this seems to be triggered when loading a module and having the tos'
>> fileselector displayed, but I'm not sure if there's a relation ?)

I cannot reproduce this.

Toggling fullscreen, using Hatari options dialog, Hatari's disk selector
warning dialog about double bus error, or TOS file selector don't lose
mouse grab.

(Grab is released while Hatari's own dialogs are open or when emulation
is otherwise paused, but grab is always restored when emulation is
resumed.)