[hatari-devel] Captain blood

Nicolas Pomarède npomarede at corp.free.fr
Tue Aug 23 00:00:23 CEST 2011

Le 22/08/2011 23:53, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
>  > I've tried with the new Winuae cpu core and it doesn't crash with the
> double bus halted, but the game displays "keyboard problem"
>
> STe test (new CPU) crashs with a lot of bombs
> STf test (new CPU) doesn't crash but displays the keyboead problem

Hello

I think the game had problemz with STE, because there's a version of
auto 77 with an ste patched version (search on planetemu.net)

On STF, it worked for me the 1st time (tos 1.04), and gave keyboard
error the next one (with tos 1.02).

Maybe it need tos 1.04 to work ? Does it works for you with 1.04 ?

Nicolas