[hatari-devel] Mouse movements limited in Hextracker

Nicolas Pomarède npomarede at corp.free.fr
Sun Jul 31 20:37:30 CEST 2011

Le 31/07/2011 20:06, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On sunnuntai 31 heinäkuu 2011, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
>> I think there's a misunderstanding : from what I read in Paulo message
>> *even* when grabbing mouse, he can't go below some Y part of the screen.
>
> He says that he pressed Alt+M, not that he grabbed mouse.
>
> (Mouse grabbing shortcut is AltGr+M.)

I will ask him to check with altgr in case that's not what he did.

> There's no difference in regards to how mouse behaves in fullscreen
> or in windowed mode when mouse is grabbed.

Nevertheless, Paulo says that when in fullscreen the mouse can go at the
bottom of the screen, but when he exits fullscreen, the mouse is
"recentered" on a different Y position. Is there a reason for that, when
going back to window mode, shouldn't the mouse position remain the same ?

Nicolas