[hatari-devel] Mouse movements limited in Hextracker

Nicolas Pomarède npomarede at corp.free.fr
Sat Jul 30 18:45:40 CEST 2011

Le 30/07/2011 18:38, David Savinkoff a écrit :

> I've have this same problem as Paulo with Hextracker since the beginning.
> Thus this problem is Not only Windows(tm).
> CentOS 5 SDL 13 Pentium3
> David Savinkoff

that's interesting, why didn't you post about it before ;-)

More seriously, what resolution are you using on desktop and in the
"Hatari screen" option panel ?

Can you try what Eero suggested : switch to fullscreen before starting
hextracker, check mouse can move everywhere under fullscreen, then go
back to window mode, lock mouse with atl+m and see if it works better .?

Thanks

Nicolas