[hatari-devel] Last checks before releasing 1.5

Anders Eriksson ae at dhs.nu
Sun Jul 17 16:39:03 CEST 2011

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:

> I committed the remaining parts I needed to clean + a few more fixes.
>
> Please, test everything still compiles for you.
>
> Except for clearing some DMA audio registers after the reset, there's no real
> change with previous version, so there should be no regression.

Hi!

Nice with a new release approcahing :)

I've compiled it on OS X and it ran thru as usual, no issues there.

However as for providing binaries; I don't know how to compile it so that
libsdl and libpng is staticly linked with Hatari. The binaries I get
relies on those libs to be installed before running Hatari.

On a personal note though, is there a way to revert the video recording
framerate to the old one? The new one severly breaks my toolchain for
recording and encoding videos, and I'm out of ideas how to solve it (been
struggling for the better part of today).

--
Anders Eriksson
ae at dhs.nu     http://www.dhs.nu/