[hatari-devel] New STE DMA audio emulation

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Mon Jul 4 23:49:50 CEST 2011

Hi,

On tiistai 05 heinäkuu 2011, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> > First half of the function does uninit calls, then the configuration
> > parameters are changed and init functions are called in the latter half
> > of the function.  Just move the ClocksTimings_InitMachine() init
> > function to latter part where all the other init functions are called.
>
> 1st part of which function in what file ? Sorry I don't see it, the link
> you put above refer to many files in the same commit.

The first change in the commit, to Change_CopyChangedParamsToConfiguration()
in change.c:
    1.14  		Dprintf("- blitter/rtc/dsp/machine>\n");
    1.15 +		ClocksTimings_InitMachine ( changed->System.nMachineType );
    1.16  		IoMem_UnInit();

Unlike ClocksTimings, most of the things like IoMem above have both un-init
& init functions.  I think that many of them might work fine even if just
inits would be called, but those init functions need to be called *after*
the configuration changes have been applied...