[hatari-devel] Things still to be done before Hatari v1.5 release?

Nicolas Pomarède npomarede at corp.free.fr
Sun May 22 16:45:19 CEST 2011

Le 22/05/2011 13:15, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> For me, nothing more for 1.5.
>
> I've written something like half the videl emulation, but it takes some
> time to understand how it works and I do a lot of tries.
>
> I'll have a look at the todo list tonight.
>
> Best regards
>
> Laurent
>

> Le 22/05/2011 00:39, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> What's still to be done before a Hatari v1.5 release?
>>
>> Docs have already notes about WinAUE etc. And I just added documentation
>> on chaining breakpoints which was the last thing I definetely wanted
>> to add
>> before this release.
>>
>> todo.txt probably needs some additional updates and maybe
>> release-notes.txt
>> is also missing some changes?
>>

>> - Eero

Hello

in my case, I'd like to fine tune/commit a few things on STE dma sound
(to fix the sync problem between audio and video in "more or less
zero"), but apart from that, not much else.

If no one has much to commit, I think a new release could be targeted
for early june (no promise :) ).

In my case, I prefer postponing some other changes I'd like to do for
the next release (1.6 or whatever), else I'm afraid I can't be sure I
will have a dedicated amount of time to deliver new code in a reasonable
time frame.

Eero, I'm thinking at one possible addition regarding disasm : I think
it would be better to do the modifications you wanted to do in
68kDisass.c in release after 1.5, but would you feel like adding an
option switch to change "DisasmEngine" as used in Disasm()  (it's useful
to change the disasm format without recompiling) ?

Nicolas