[hatari-devel] Patch for AmigaOS4 compatibility...

Eero Tamminen oak at helsinkinet.fi
Fri May 6 22:29:50 CEST 2011

Hi,

On perjantai 06 toukokuu 2011, Daniel S. Lobitz wrote:
> but what is on systems without a cmake version?

If you don't have a binary version of CMake, you could try building it.

According to CMake page:
	http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/install.html

Building it for unix compatible systems is supposed to be simply just:
  ./bootstrap
    make
    make install

No idea where there will be problems on AmigaOS when building CMake.
(I've never built it from sources myself)

> And with the patch?

Sorry, I don't understand the question.

	- Eero

(If you ask me, I would have kept the old Makefiles longer for niche OSes,
but Thomas wanted them to be removed once we switched to CMake. :-/)