[hatari-devel] Patch for AmigaOS4 compatibility...

Eero Tamminen oak at helsinkinet.fi
Sun May 1 21:07:14 CEST 2011

Hi,

On sunnuntai 01 toukokuu 2011, Daniel S. Lobitz wrote:
> I prepared a littel zip file with a patch, a config-AmigaOS4.h  and a
> Makefile-AmigaOS4.cnf.
>
> The patch is for a littel bug in the Makefile and amiga compatibility in
> file.c.
>
> The Bug in the Makefile: under a non windows system with a cygwin-build
> gcc windows parts will be included.
>
> Please have a look on this.

Hatari isn't anymore built with Autotools or hand crafted Makefiles &
config.h.  It uses CMake for its configuration & building.

Please check out the latest Hatari sources as described here:
	http://developer.berlios.de/hg/?group_id=10436

And adapt that instead.  It's going to be released later this month as v1.5.

(I don't know whether there's CMake for AmigaOS, quick googling didn't
return anything definitive.)