[hatari-devel] Wrong timestamp of copied files

Laurent Sallafranque laurent.sallafranque at free.fr
Thu Apr 14 00:23:49 CEST 2011

For me, thing works well (1.27 version with the public key).

I've detected a very strange behaviour :

If I run a certain demo (I'll try to remember it's name tomorrow) with
the old cpu core, it works well.
If I run it with the new core, it freezes.
If I run thing, then the demo it runs well (with the new core).

I don't understand why it would work better while launched under Thing
desktop.

This demo displays a picture background with plenties colors and draws
some circles with the DSP. It was the first DSP demo of someone (it was
only 1 effect).

Regards

Laurent