[hatari-devel] Choosing ym mixing method in the UI

Laurent Sallafranque laurent.sallafranque at free.fr
Tue Apr 12 21:50:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

Sound is incredibly better (and I'm not a musician;)

Thanks a lot Nicolas.

A little remark, I can see some comments in the console :

mixing 1
mixing 2
mixing 1
mixing 2
mixing 2
WAV sound data recording has been started.
WAV Sound data recording has been stopped.
mixing 1
mixing 2
mixing 2

Is it normal ?