[hatari-devel] trivial OSX gui update needed

Eero Tamminen oak at helsinkinet.fi
Fri Mar 25 19:52:24 CET 2011

Hi,

On perjantai 25 maaliskuu 2011, Anders Eriksson wrote:
> thanks for the update, I can confirm that the RGB Plasma now works, great
> work! :-)
>
> However Hatari doesn't compile out of the box on OS X, I need to comment
> out some stuff:
> /Users/ae/Atari/source/hatari/src/gui-osx/PrefsController.m:825: error:
> 'CNF_SCREEN' has no member named 'bCaptureChange'

This variable didn't anymore have any effect (even in Hatari v1.4) after
AVI recording was added, so it was removed in devel version.

> Undefined symbols:
>    "_AviRecordDefaultVcodec", referenced from:
>        -[SDLMain captureAnimation:] in SDLMain.m.o
>    "_AviRecordDefaultCrop", referenced from:
>        -[SDLMain captureAnimation:] in SDLMain.m.o
>    "_AviRecordFile", referenced from:
>        -[SDLMain captureAnimation:] in SDLMain.m.o
> If I comment out line 452:
> Avi_StartRecording ( AviRecordFile , AviRecordDefaultCrop ,
> nScreenRefreshRate , AviRecordDefaultVcodec );

These are now configurable options, not just something one needs to
always enter on command line.

SDL GUI does:
Avi_StartRecording ( ConfigureParams.Video.AviRecordFile ,
	ConfigureParams.Screen.bCrop ,
        ( ConfigureParams.Video.AviRecordFps == 0 ?
		 nScreenRefreshRate : ConfigureParams.Video.AviRecordFps ) ,
        ConfigureParams.Video.AviRecordVcodec );

Somebody who has OSX (with new enough version that he can compile Hatari),
needs to provide a tested patch that fixes these.