[hatari-devel] FYI: new --desktop option

Anders Eriksson ae at dhs.nu
Wed Mar 23 11:03:15 CET 2011

On Sun, 6 Mar 2011, Eero Tamminen wrote:

> I would be interested to hear how well this option works on OSX or Windows.

Hi,

sorry for being late with this, I've been a bit busy and changed to a new
computer so it took a while to get things in order again.

Thanks for adding the fullscreen without changing physical resolution.

On Mac OS X 10.6 it doesn't seem to do anything different than before
though. The screen still switches resolution as far as I can tell. It
takes a while for the screen to adapt and can't change virtual desktops,
like the old fullscreen.

So I think this might not work on OS X right now.

I did a fresh checkout of the sources
cmake -G "Unix makefiles" .
make

A few OS X gui errors as before, but I comment them out so it builds in
the end.

--desktop is listed in the --help section so I guess it should really be
correctly compiled, or do I need some parameter for cmake ?

System:
Mac OS X 10.6.7
1680x1050 Radeon HD 6750M

--