[hatari-devel] Falcon emulation, NewCpu and documentation on the site

Laurent Sallafranque laurent.sallafranque at free.fr
Wed Feb 23 21:04:47 CET 2011

Hi,

I don't know if there's really a visible difference between old and new
CPU performances.
(I haven't noticed this).

I wish we could have all Hatari running on the new core and keeping the
old one for regression tests or speed (if there's a visible difference).

I don't think that WinUae's team changed so many things in the 68000
main core (except if we consider precise cycle mode, but we can't
activate it actually).

So maybe the difference is not that big.

I think there's no interest to use Falcon with old core nowadays.
Timings are really improved with the new one (sound is perfect in many
case, more demos work).

I agree to keep the info about MP2 player with some demos.
I'll add it one of these days (I won't be at home for a week).

Regards

Laurent