[hatari-devel] Falcon emu and STE compatibility (D-Bug games)

Thomas Huth huth at users.berlios.de
Sat Feb 19 15:31:05 CET 2011

Am Sat, 19 Feb 2011 15:00:38 +0100
schrieb Laurent Sallafranque <laurent.sallafranque at free.fr>:

> For 8Mhz <---> 16 Mhz switch, I've implemented it too.
> But I don't see any difference and I can't tell this works well or
> not).

That should be quite easy to test, just get a program for configuring
this CPU clock setting, e.g. Falconf.cpx (from the URL
http://cd.textfiles.com/crawlycrypt2/falcon/utility/falconf/ for example)
and then run one of the numerous benchmark programs, e.g. Kronos.
As far as I can see, you've got a typo in your patch:

	/* 68030 Frequency ? */
+	if ((busCtrl & 0x1) == 1)
+		nCpuFreqShift = 1;
+	else
+		nCpuFreqShift = 1;

One of the two lines should certainly end with "= 0" instead of
"= 1" :-)

 Thomas