[hatari-devel] STE sound breakage with lower sound frequencies

Laurent Sallafranque laurent.sallafranque at free.fr
Tue Feb 15 22:04:06 CET 2011

Hi,

I've done a change to what was committed by Nicolas.

I've included call to DMA_compute_filter only for STE/TT computers

For Falcon, I've added a new function : Crossbar_Compute_Ratio. Like
this, if one change the sound frequency, sound still renders correctly.

Please verify I haven't broken anything in ST/STE/TT mode.

Regards

Laurent