[hatari-devel] MacOsx: bad color in falcon mode

Laurent Sallafranque laurent.sallafranque at free.fr
Sun Feb 13 01:23:50 CET 2011

Hi,

Ok, I've fixed this problem.
PaceMaker is now displaying correctly again.

When one's write to $ff8260, the videl.bUseSTShifter variable was not
updated.

I had moved it from video.c to videl.c.
I've introduced a call to VIDEL_ST_ShiftModeWriteByte to compute
correctly videl.bUseSTShifter variable.

These 3 added lines of code in video.c should be removed when all the
video code will run from videl emulation.
(If they stay here, it won't be a problem, as the called function will
be the VIDEL one, it would become 3 lines of death code).

Regards

Laurent