[hatari-devel] MacOsx: bad color in falcon mode

Jerome Vernet vernet.jerome at wanadoo.fr
Sat Feb 12 22:33:41 CET 2011

Le 12/02/11 21:30, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
> Do you speak about the pacemaker demo from paradox ?
Yes. It's my favorite test for Hatari improvment. I like the demo!

> Have you seen it running in Falcon mode in a previous version of Hatari ?
I'm pretty sure.  And I think that i's also working on my Flacon and the TT.

Have a doubt, suddenly... So I run it under a 15 May 2010 build left on
my hard disk, and it's OK. PACEMAKER run perfectly in the may 2010
version, not with the latest (bad color, balls not displayed, etc).

JV