[hatari-devel] Fullscreen / dualhead bug

Anders Eriksson ae at dhs.nu
Mon Feb 7 10:36:02 CET 2011

On Sun, 6 Feb 2011, Eero Tamminen wrote:

> Dual head meaning in your case single X server providing separate screen
> (in X terminology) for each of the monitors?  Do they have the same
> resolution?

Hi,

I have no idea if it's one xserver or not. A normal dual-head (two
monitors) setup creating a larger workspace. Both screens have 1920x1080
each.

> What exactly means mirrored?

That they display the same content.

>> Machine: HP dc5800 with Intel graphics
>> OS: Ubuntu 10.10 with all updates
>
> Ubuntu 10.10 as in Gnome v2 desktop?

I have no idea, but googling it suggests v2.32 (not at the machine now).

> Other fullscreen SDL programs work fine with your dual head setup?

I don't know, do you have a suggestion of such a program?

--
Anders Eriksson
ae at dhs.nu     http://www.dhs.nu/