[hatari-devel] STE dmaSnd.c with better sound

Laurent Sallafranque laurent.sallafranque at free.fr
Sun Jan 30 15:55:48 CET 2011

Hi David,

I've uploaded your patch, but not :

- the Unit16 change
- the goto and the return at end of function (I've duplicated the call
to filters for Yamaha's sound only)
- I've fixed the minimum values to the following values instead of 0.
         microwire.masterVolume = 7;
         microwire.leftVolume = 655;
         microwire.rightVolume = 655;

Can you tell me if this is OK for you or not ?

Regards

Laurent