[hatari-devel] New CPU, MacOsX Build

Laurent Sallafranque laurent.sallafranque at free.fr
Sun Jan 30 15:49:01 CET 2011

I've done the test twice (with : htop -d 5)

The demo starts with 80-83% of CPU
When it arrives at the point when there's Yamaha + MP2 sound, cpu fall
near 70-75%, but sound starts to have problem (not only sound, the whole
demo lags)
In the green labyrinth, sound and animation lag a lot.

Just after this screen, CPU retuns to about 80-85% and everything runs well.

There's another "green part screen" after where cpu goes to 70-75% and
the whole demo lags a little.

I really don't think we're on a DSL, CPU or anything you want problem here.

It's only an emulation problem that have to be corrected, and I'm still
pretty sure that Videl emulation may help).
That's only my 2 cents advice here ;)

Laurent