[hatari-devel] Issues after restoring a memory snapshot

Eero Tamminen oak at helsinkinet.fi
Thu Jan 27 22:41:57 CET 2011

Hi,

On torstai 27 tammikuu 2011, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> On torstai 27 tammikuu 2011, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> > I've tried to restore them from the gui and from the command line
> > --memstate xxx
> >
> > (I test with the new CPU, if that helps)
> >
> > What's wrong with your test ?
>
> No idea.  :-/   I'll test tomorrow more.

Actually, no memory snapshots are required.

Just opening and closing the Hatari Options menu breaks the Mahab demo
for me.

I think the same thing could explain the "change sound frequency" issue
with AceMidi demo I mentioned in earlier mail.  Probably it was there also
enough to open & close the options dialog.

Does this happen for anybody else (when using AUE core)?

	- Eero

PS. It's a regression, it doesn't happen with Hatari version from end
of December.