[hatari-devel] Issues after restoring a memory snapshot

Laurent Sallafranque laurent.sallafranque at free.fr
Thu Jan 27 00:04:13 CET 2011

I don't understand Eero, I've tested 2 snapshots :

First one with the very first screen
Second one after the first screen

They both restore perfectly (sound + anim).

I've tried to restore them from the gui and from the command line
--memstate xxx

(I test with the new CPU, if that helps)

What's wrong with your test ?

Laurent