[hatari-devel] DSP external Memory timings fixed

Nicolas Pomarède npomarede at corp.free.fr
Tue Jan 11 23:11:58 CET 2011

Le 11/01/2011 22:45, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
> I've launched illusion once more.
> Perfect sound and I've watched the whole demo (until the end).
>
> Really strange behaviour.

When you say you run demos 5 times, are you loading a memory snapshot or
really starting it from the start each time ?

I have the feeling that some data are not always correctly saved, so
reloading a snapshot can mix current variables with variables from the
snapshot ; in the end, you don't get a perfectly restored snapshot.