[hatari-devel] CMake warnings

Eero Tamminen oak at helsinkinet.fi
Mon Dec 13 22:28:27 CET 2010

Hi,

I have now a new computer (which is fast enough to run falcon+dsp emulation
at full speed :-)) on which I've installed Debian Testing which has newer
versions of many things.

One of them is CMake which gives now these kind of warnings on Hatari
sources:
-----
Make Warning (dev) at src/CMakeLists.txt:55 (link_directories):
  This command specifies the relative path

    uae-cpu

  as a link directory.

  Policy CMP0015 is not set: link_directories() treats paths relative to the
  source dir.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0015" for policy details.  Use
the
  cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this warning.
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.
-----

Thomas, do you think something should be done for these?

	- Eero

PS. I have now much larger (LCD) screen, and SDL seems to be doing something
pretty funny when switching between windowed & fullscreen mode.  After I've
looked into adding the AVI time showing (in titlebar), I might look into
switching to fullscreen without resolution changing (for Falcon/TT
resolutions).