[hatari-devel] WinUae CPU for hatari

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Sun Nov 7 20:04:33 CET 2010

Hi,

On Saturday 06 November 2010, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> But when we'll want to update WinUae core later (if needed), I think
> it'll be hard to know what was changed.

I think something that should be done before that is checking whether most
of the L"" / TCHAR changes could be removed by defining TCHAR as wchar_t.
It seemed that at least half of the changes were related to these...

Btw. I noticed this in compat.h:
#define false 0
#define true 1

#ifndef bool
#define bool int
#endif

Instead you should use (C99):
	#include <stdbool.h>

(It's included by main.h also, so including that's another alternative.)