[hatari-devel] Timer B on Falcon

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Mon Oct 25 20:54:09 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Sunday 24 October 2010, Vincent Rivière wrote:
> Thomas Huth wrote:
> > Falcon Videl emulation is still very limited in Hatari -- for example
> > HBL and Timer B are not emulated correctly in Falcon mode yet. Sorry!
>
> While we are speaking about VIDEL emulation...
> I made a small program which polls the video address counter to make
> rasters. It works fine on Hatari in ST mode, but the rasters are not
> visible in Falcon mode.

There aren't actually that many things that need that to be emulated
if you look at the Hatari compatibility list:
http://hg.berlios.de/repos/hatari/raw-file/tip/doc/compatibility.html#Falcon

If you know things that would need it which aren't mentioned in that,
we could add them (if you give also their pouet URLs so that the issue
can be reproduced).