[hatari-devel] Catching trap exit?

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Mon Oct 18 20:01:14 CEST 2010

Hi,

EmuTOS has bug in regards to setting colors with VDI on TT & Falcon and
I'd like to debug this.

The problem is that current breakpoints break when trap is being entered,
but the information given to the function is processed after the instruction
is handled and the effects of the trap function (changed HW registers etc)
are visible only when the function completes...

So, I'd like to catch trap exit.  Any advice how?

(Once I have this, I can chain the breakpoints so that specific trap
function sets up the exit trap and showing the information + changing
back to the trap function breakpoint. )