[hatari-devel] possible sound regression: Erik

npomarede at corp.free.fr npomarede at corp.free.fr
Mon Jul 26 22:34:28 CEST 2010

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010, Matthias Arndt wrote:

> Hello,
>
> interesting find. What puzzles me is that I really think, the sound
> worked years ago with the antique MFP and YM emulation.....
> but even if it is a rarely used configuration of the MFP, I think it
> should be emulated neither the less
>
> cheers for looking into it!
> Matthias

Well, years ago, mfp emulation was very basic/limited and it's very
possible it worked just by chance because some bits were not handled,
nothing in the code indicates it was supposed to work at that time.

Not really a regression, just sthg that was never used and thus never
implemented as no program showed a need for it so far (except the buggy
Erik :) )

Nicolas