[hatari-devel] Freeze / abort in Talk2Talk 2 demo?

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Mon Jul 12 13:21:40 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've just tried the new Talk2Talk 2 STE demo (HD version) and its reader
program freezes latest Hatari:
	http://www.dhs.nu/
	http://pouet.net/prod.php?which=55267

(The demo itself worked fine.)

I tried to debug the issue, but CMake by default makes non-debuggable
binaries. Main thing Gdb told is that Hatari goes often to
Video_InterruptHandler_EndLine().

After re-compiling Hatari with asserts and -g (+ still using -O3), reading
the demo text + scrolling up & down many times, I got an assert:
hatari: /home/eero/work/hatari/src/cycInt.c:378:
CycInt_AddRelativeInterruptWithOffset: Assertion `CycleTime >= 0' failed.

Can somebody reproduce this (freeze, or abort when asserts are enabled)?