[hatari-devel] Makefiles removal?

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Sun Jun 13 21:38:22 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Sunday 13 June 2010, Thomas Huth wrote:
> However, if we still decide to add new features to a bugfix release, we
> should then rather cherry-pick the appropriate patches instead of
> blindly releasing the hg tip.

I definitely agree.  For the profiler the patches would be:
	http://hg.berlios.de/repos/hatari/rev/f9fe56697d0b
	http://hg.berlios.de/repos/hatari/rev/cd1c60a3186f
	http://hg.berlios.de/repos/hatari/rev/a917c1a05461
	http://hg.berlios.de/repos/hatari/rev/ad6756190967

+ possible future bugfixes on top of those patches & manual update.

They apply cleanly on top of v1.4 (except for the release-notes.txt update
which is easy to drop).

If you have time, please try out the profiler, I think it's quite nice. :-)