[hatari-devel] Makefiles removal?

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Sun Jun 13 19:29:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Sunday 13 June 2010, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> Test stuff is developer-only and contains Linux specific things like
> running the tests under Valgrind (which is Linux only),

Hm. Actually it seems that OSX support has been added to latest Valgrind
release:
	http://valgrind.org/downloads/current.html

(Windows support isn't even considered by Valgrind developers, but I've
understood that it's possible to use Valgrind with Wine to debug Windows
binaries on Linux.  After one's built them on Linux using a Windows
cross-compiler. :-))