[hatari-devel] Small bugs (fix before 1.4?)

Anders Eriksson ae at dhs.nu
Fri Jun 4 09:01:24 CEST 2010

On Thu, 3 Jun 2010, Thomas H. wrote:

>> R: mask = 0x0000ff00, shift=8, loss=0
>> G: mask = 0x00ff0000, shift=16, loss=0
>> B: mask = 0xff000000, shift=24, loss=0
>
> Now that's interesting ... your Pixels seem to be stored in big endian format although your running on a little endian Mac !?!?
>
> When I run the printf lines on my x86 Laptop, I get this output:
>
> R: mask = 0x00ff0000, shift=16, loss=0
> G: mask = 0x0000ff00, shift=8, loss=0
> B: mask = 0x000000ff, shift=0, loss=0
>
> ... and this is what the code was also expecting until now.
>
> I've changed the code now a little bit so that it now takes the screen format as reported by the SDL into account:
> I hope this solves at least the problem in 32 bpp mode... please update and try again whether the screenshots look better now!

Hello,

yes both screenshots and movie recording now works, thanks!

When testing the movie recording I did find a new bug in the Mac OS X GUI:

1. Start recording via the OS X GUI drop-down menu

2. When it's time to stop the recording it's greyed out from the OS X GUI
drop-down menu, so it's not possible to stop it there

-> Have to stop it from the SDL GUI

--
Anders Eriksson
ae at dhs.nu     http://www.dhs.nu/