[hatari-devel] Small bugs (fix before 1.4?)

Anders Eriksson ae at dhs.nu
Tue Jun 1 11:03:12 CEST 2010

Hi,

I found a couple of small bugs in todays hg (I can't tell when they were
introduced).

1.
Screenshots get the wrong colour, earlier screenshots were in BMP
format, now they are in PNG, perhaps that has somehting to do with it.
Here's a screenshot from Hatari build today:

http://ae.dhs.nu/pics/hataricolours.png

As you can guess the background should be white and the desktop green.

2.
The "Disks LED" in the OS X GUI have no function.
The LED is controlled by the "Show StatusBar" instead, so one can only
have either StatusBar or LED, not both off.

--
Anders Eriksson
ae at dhs.nu     http://www.dhs.nu/