[hatari-devel] Hatari vs. Aranym key bindings

Matthias Arndt marndt at asmsoftware.de
Sun May 30 19:39:14 CEST 2010

I hardly use Aranym but I got used to Hatari's bindings. As long as the
keyboard layout stays compatible as it is, I have nothing against shared
code.

Maybe make the whole thing configurable and add a "Aranym compatible key
mapping" switch to the GUI? So those who want a shared keymap, can
enable it.

Matthias

--
Matthias Arndt <marndt at asmsoftware.de>