[hatari-devel] Hatari on OS X

Jerome Vernet vernet.jerome at wanadoo.fr
Sun May 30 11:18:56 CEST 2010

Le 30/05/10 10:32, Thomas Huth a écrit :

>> I have Library issue with my Build on 10.4. As i'm no longer use fink
>> or macport png, z and readline, as with 10.5 or 10.6 these are
>> standard library, they don't exist under 10.4. Hatari complains about
>> missing dynamic library. Need to see how can I fix that...
>>
> I had similar issues when I tried to build an universal binary... I
> guess I did not have the x86 development files installed. Try to build
> a PowerPC-only binary and see whether that works better!

I do not have, on my MacBook 10.6, compatible library  (readline, zip,
png) for 10.4, even if they are Fat Binary, they only work on 10.5 and
106. Need to take them from my iBook, and make a specific build for 10.4
ppc.

More over, NIB files produced by XCode 3.2 (Snow Leopard) no longer work
on 10.4 (stupidity from Apple...). And no way to come back... So Hatari
will run only in "NIBless" form on 10.4 (That is, SDL-GUI only).

Jerome