[hatari-devel] Hatari on OS X

Jerome Vernet vernet.jerome at wanadoo.fr
Sun May 30 09:49:47 CEST 2010

Le 29/05/10 23:41, Thomas Huth a écrit :
> Please send the binary files additionally!

Here it is.

I have Library issue with my Build on 10.4. As i'm no longer use fink or
macport png, z and readline, as with 10.5 or 10.6 these are standard
library, they don't exist under 10.4. Hatari complains about missing
dynamic library. Need to see how can I fix that...
>> Can you tell me what did you change about the nForceBpp to 16 in
>> MacOsX Gui ?
>>
> Just use the friendly revision control system:
> http://hg.berlios.de/repos/hatari/rev/174f5a1212bb

Ok, it was corrected in my sources.
> Also, why did you revert my patch
> http://hg.berlios.de/repos/hatari/rev/5915bab9acb7 in your new patch?
> NSInteger does not exist in my Xcode, I think using int there is a better
> idea.

Yes, or you will need a typedef int NSInteger if build on 10.4. It's
just that the NSAlert exemple come with NSInteger. You can keep int.

Jerome