[hatari-devel] Hatari on OS X

Jerome Vernet vernet.jerome at wanadoo.fr
Sat May 29 21:56:53 CEST 2010

Le 29/05/10 13:26, Thomas Huth a écrit :

> I think it would be better to fix the "poseAsClass" problem in
> SDLMain.m instead of forcing a 32-bit build... The SDLMain.m from the
> latest SDL 1.2 has this problem fixed, so someone who is still able to
> build the OS X code should port this fix to our SDLMain.m, too.

It's done, see the included diff. Now, can be built in 64 Bits. I can
even build a Universal Binary 32/64 bits for ppc and x86.
SDLMain.c and SDLMain.h are from SDL 1.12.14. Need to be (again) changed
to be used with SDL 1.3...

I also made some change to localizations, Alert Windows now speak French
(not all messages yet) (and English, and everything someone want to
translate in) .

After an disk image is created, it now ask for mount in drive A or B.

I found (not corrected) a bug, when loading from the Preferences Panel
some config files, it crash. Only in the MacOsX GUI, not SDL-GUI. Cannot
yet find why.

Can you tell me what did you change about the nForceBpp to 16 in MacOsX
Gui ?

I will try on my iBook why it do not run under 10.4, but it should run
on a 10.5 Intel ppc (cannot test here, no 10.5).

Jerome