[hatari-devel] [68XXX falcon demo] SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault

Laurent Sallafranque laurent.sallafranque at free.fr
Tue May 25 23:30:23 CEST 2010

 > How can I activate a debug mode in cmake ?
 > I think I don't have variables, ...

I reply to myself ;)
It's written in CMakeLists.txt file.

# Set build type to "Release" if user did not specify any build type yet
# Other possible values: Debug, Release, RelWithDebInfo and MinSizeRel
if(NOT CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE)
     set(CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE Debug)
endif(NOT CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE)

Somebody else has this Seg Fault ?