[hatari-devel] Suggestion about small additions for v1.4

Jerome Vernet vernet.jerome at wanadoo.fr
Sat May 15 12:10:34 CEST 2010

Le 15/05/10 10:47, Thomas H. a écrit :

> And how does line 169 (and the lines before) of your SDL_keyboard.h look like? My SDL_keyboard.h has only 122 lines ... so I guess this problem is related to your SDL 1.3 ?

/**
  *  \brief Set the rectangle used to type Unicode text inputs.
  *
  *  \sa SDL_StartTextInput()
  */
extern DECLSPEC void SDLCALL SDL_SetTextInputRect(SDL_Rect *rect);

I tried cmake -G Xcode and got exactly the same error with the XCode
project created.
What I cannot understand is that the FrameWork have exactly the same
line, and it's working.

I try to understand how cmake work, without success ;). The only thing I
can see is that I may need to add this to CMakeList.txt in hatari/src:

# When building for OSX, define specific sources for gui and ressources
if(ENABLE_OSX_BUNDLE)
     set(GUIOSX_SOURCES
         gui-osx/AlertHooks.m gui-osx/PrefsController.m gui-osx/Shared.m
         gui-osx/CreateFloppyController.m gui-osx/SDLMain.m)
     set_source_files_properties(${GUIOSX_SOURCES} PROPERTIES LANGUAGE C)
     set(GUIOSX_RSRCS
         gui-osx/Hatari.icns gui-osx/English.lproj gui-osx/French.lproj)
endif(ENABLE_OSX_BUNDLE)

I think this will build correctly with cmake.

Jerome