[hatari-devel] Suggestion about small additions for v1.4

Kåre Andersen kareandersen at gmail.com
Fri May 14 12:02:32 CEST 2010

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 11:51 AM, Jerome Vernet
<vernet.jerome at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Le 14/05/10 11:30, Kåre Andersen a écrit :
>>
>> Here, cmake tries to copy the SDLMain.nib/ as a file, which obviously
>> fails since its a folder. So to get things in the right places, I had
>> to load the xcode project, run build from xcode - which fails
>> miserably but will prepare the resources - then i can do cmake and get
>> a build. I have no idea how to fix the cmake properly so i hope
>> someone else can take a look at it.
>>

> It fail because you do not have SDL Framework 1.3... If you have the
> Framework, SDL 1.2 installed, you can add it to you XCode project.

Actually, it fails to find the headers from libpng, even tho I added
the libpng framework to the project (I already added SDL, and that bit
works). But cmake does work here except for said error. Some serious
spring cleaning is needed :)

To add the OpenGL framework to the cmakefile, I cheated and hacked the
CMakeCache.txt with a "-framework OpenGL" in the
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS:STRING
which is butt ugly, but postpones the need for me to actually learn
how to use cmake properly ;)

-Kaare

-Kaare