[hatari-devel] Suggestion about small additions for v1.4

npomarede at corp.free.fr npomarede at corp.free.fr
Thu May 13 15:58:19 CEST 2010

On Thu, 13 May 2010, Jerome Vernet wrote:

> Le 13/05/10 14:24, npomarede at corp.free.fr a écrit :
>>

>> When Jerome finished his work on the native OSX UI, we can add it to the
>> repository, but in the meantime as he's the only one working on this issue,
>> we can't really do more.
>>
> Attached, my work on the MacOsX Gui (diff on src/gui-osx), and the new XCODE
> project (XCode 3.2.2).
>
> Supposed to work, on a 10.6.3 MacBook. My build is on the link I gave
> yesterday.
> For this build, I used SDL 1.3 and SDL_SWSURFACE everywhere, as it supposed
> to be faster on macOsX. Indeed, look like it is, a little bit....
>

> Jerome

Thank you,

could people using OSX try to apply the src/gui-osx patch and see how it
works for them ?

I don't know the current state of gui-osx, so maybe I can apply your patch
to the repository anyway ? If current version is outdated, patching it
shouldn't hurt anyone and we can put it in 1.4 before it's released.

Nicolas